The Department of Labor (DOL) once again extended the expiration of the FMLA forms originally set to expire in May 2018 to July 31, 2018. The forms are available on DOL’s website. Here is a list of the forms and their website addresses where the current and any new updated forms once issued can be found.
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition (Form WH-380-E).
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition (Form WH-380-F).
- Notice of Eligibility and Rights & Responsibilities (Form WH-381).
- Designation Notice (Form WH-382).
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave (Form WH-384).
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Current Servicemember—for Military Family Leave (Form WH-385).
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave (Form WH-385-V).